so, these combo of items are really my favorite things for miss olive. i am obsessed with all things pretty, feminine, and fancy. who knows what olive will love when she grows up, but for now…baby girl will be dressed up in these fun, fancy things!
1. i love fancyfreefinery crowns. i love buying these beautiful felt crowns. they are so intricately made and gorgeous! we love this watermelon inspired crown in her shop. oh, a must have for miss olive! i love the color combo and it has been a perfect addition for all her fun, summery outfits.
2. i die over these fabulous dolls by cottoncandydollies. she makes custom dolls as well! she also has these cute, jelly caddies that you can put theses wonderful dollies in so that your little babe can conveniently carry her favorite toy around. any little girl would love a cute little doll that looks just like her!
3. this little balloon decor by confettiandsparklepartyshop are soooo cute! i definitely want this and then some for olive’s 2nd birthday! she has a ton of fun stuff in her shop. it’s like heaven for party throwers! there are so many goodies to look at, i get so overwhelmed!
4. mybeautifullittleshop has the most amazing moccs for your little ones. her styles are unique, gorgeous, and wonderfully made. i am in love with so many of her shoes styles and choices. my favorite ones are the sahara, the hot pink moccs, and her gold gladiators. each one completes her outfits and, well, they pretty much go with everything!
5. this romper from mabelandgordon is too sweet and pretty. isn’t it just the best?! it’s so feminine and delicate…i absolutely die over the poms at the neckline. so fun! the floral print and colors are just perfect for miss olive!
6. this pretty little print is from oh.eight.oh.nine. i discovered her through instagram and have totally fallen in love with her styling. she does the best shelfie shots! she totally rocks neutrals like it’s nobody’s business and has just recently opened up her own little shop of prints. i love this print from her store. it’s feminine and pretty…like all things olive!
well, there ya go lovies. a few of my favorite things for miss olive. can you tell i love pink and gold?! hence her nursery, her clothes, accessories, her birthday party…hehehe. these have been essential pieces to her summer wardrobe this season amongst other things! i hope through this, you discover some goodies that will become your favorites as well! happy shopping!